When it’s chilly up north and you’re looking for somewhere warmer to celebrate the holidays, Gulf Shores has to be at the top of your list. In fact, when you plan your Thanksgiving in Gulf Shores, you’ll find that the holiday itself is easier and more relaxing for everyone involved. Take advantage of our beautiful beaches, enjoy our delicious seafood, and escape the holiday stress here in Gulf Shores. When you plan your Thanksgiving in Gulf Shores, you’ll be in for a real treat. Here are our top 10 reasons to visit Gulf Shores this Thanksgiving!
Alabama’s Gulf Coast is beautiful any time of year! So, plan your getaway here with our free Vacation Guide! You’ll find some of the best things to do in Gulf Shores right here in our guide. That’s because, here at Sunset Properties, we want you to have the very best visit! You’re going to love it here!
10 Great Reasons to Celebrate Thanksgiving in Gulf Shores
- Great memories are guaranteed any time of year at the beach! Beautiful weather and beautiful beaches combine for a truly memorable holiday.
- Cooking or not, when all is done you’ll still be right by the beach! Warm days, beautiful sunsets, sandy toes, and salty air are the good things for which to give thanks.
- There’s plenty of space for the whole family! There are houses available if you want to stay together or everyone can have their own condo and go their separate ways at the end of the day.
- No cleaning prior to company coming and no big cleaning after they leave. Do your dishes, take the trash out, and put the dirty linens by the washer. That’s it!
- Black Friday shopping at the Tanger Outlets is only 40 minutes away! You’ll find great deals on Christmas shopping after you’ve had your fill of turkey.
- Swimming on Thanksgiving Day will be some of your favorite memories! Go swimming with all the family before and after dinner.
- No Snow! Escape the cold weather for warm sunny days and cool evenings.
- No Decorating! You don’t have to worry about holiday decorations when you have the beautiful beach scenery just out your door.
- No fancy china! When you come to the beach for Thanksgiving, your vacation rental is fully-equipped with all you need for a simple or fancy dinner.
- You can bring your traditions with you or leave them home. Turkey at the beach is great but seafood is our specialty here. Pick up your Thanksgiving seafood to go and enjoy the afternoon at the beach.
Plan Your Holiday at the Beach This Year
Spend your Thanksgiving in Gulf Shores this year and enjoy all of these great reasons to be here! You’ll love your time at the beach, fantastic seafood, fun shopping, and incredible family activities while you’re here. So, browse the beautiful condos and beach houses from Sunset Properties! Our vacation rentals are the perfect idea for a holiday away with family, no matter how many people you have. Come make special holiday memories here in Gulf Shores! Contact us today to book your Thanksgiving getaway!