Must be 25 years old to rent this property! Get ready to be blown away! This house is more like a beach castle. There are so many unique and exquisite details to this property. The kitchen is very well stocked and ready for you to prepare awesome meals for your family while you stay here with us. A large deck with plenty of room for dining are ideal to take your dinner outside and enjoy it beside the private pool! Luxurious furnishings in the master bedroom and bathroom make you want to just stay inside and relax the day away! Be prepared for the excitement of everyone in your party if they get to stay in the upstairs area of this great house. So much room and so much fun to be had. Very large, and comfortable sitting, playing, relaxing area with 4 large bunk beds that aren't just for kids! The upstairs also boasts of an outdoor shower to spray away the sand before you get ready to retire for the night. This house does have an outdoor security camera system.
This home is a mandatory Saturday to Saturday rental starting om Memorial Day. The elevator is not available for guests to use during their stay.
Free Fun Included Every Day! To enhance your vacation experience, Sunset Properties includes Xplorie, which means free admissions and rentals everyday of your stay to some of the most popular attractions the area has to offer such as a Fun Center, Nature & Scenic Cruises, Golf, Fishing, and a Water Park! Some exclusions may apply.
|Start Date||End Date||Daily||Pricing for the nights of Sunday thru Thursday||Weekly|
"Our vacation stay at SIP & SEA was awesome, We have a 10 women weekend. The house was amazing and the view was awesome. All we had to do was had to call for elevator instructions. Our stay was the best. Thank you Sunset properties."
"The home was beautiful, clean, wonderfully equipped, and steps from the beach. Our granddaughters LOVED the bunk area, with their own mini kitchen, sitting area and their outdoor shower. The pool was lovely, clean, and in full view of the main level. HOWEVER, all of us (especially the younger children) experienced skin irritation from the pool water - too much salt, other chemicals? If this is corrected, wed love to return next year!"
"The house had everything we needed for our stay and we really liked the floor plan. Short walk to the beach and we can see and hear the beach from the pool deck area. Hurricane Gordon threw a few curves into our stay but all in all still a good beach vacation. "
"This home was absolutely stunning with amazing views of the beach making you feel like you were right on the beach. Beautiful decor and kitchen! AMAZING pool and deck!! Would 100% recommend!"
"This was our family's first time staying at Sip N' Sea. It was incredible! Overall we would definitely recommend this beach home. Super nice finishes, spacious, luxurious. See what we thought, below.
- Location (Ft. Morgan isn't nearly as congested as Gulf Shores or Orange Beach)
- High End Finishes (Marble, granite, hardwood floors, commercial grade appliances, ice maker upstairs and downstairs)
- Bedrooms (We had 4 couples and kids and had room to spare w/ the sleeping arrangements. The custom built queen bunk beds were awesome.)
- Bathrooms (Each bedroom has it's own full bath. The downstairs master bath was AMAZING - huge w/ a large walk-in shower, walk-in closet, and lots of counter space. One of the upstairs bathrooms featured an outdoor shower on a private deck.)
- Living Areas (The upstairs living area was nice for the kids and the guys watched football while the girls watched TV downstairs. It was also really nice to have a separate kitchen for the upstairs living area.)
- Outdoor Space (We used the pool and deck just as much as we did the beach! The kids loved the pool! The parking underneath was more than sufficient for our 5 cars. There's also a shower at the foot of the deck steps which made it easy to get the sand off before heading inside.)
- The whole house was very clean when we arrived.
- The lighting on the deck is very low/dim. I'm sure this is on purpose but we needed brighter lights for eating dinner or spending time at night on the deck.
- There's one small place upstairs near the deck door where the hardwood was laid wrong (a couple of planks). This was a tripping hazard when we first arrived but not really a huge deal.
- The deck doors are equipped w/ alarms that go off whenever they're opened which was annoying. I asked the property management about this and they told me I could take the batteries out. If you have small kids who you're worried about getting outside it'd"
"The house was clean and well decorated. Just right off the beach, the location was convenient and the beach wasn’t crowded at all. The home had everything we needed to enjoy our stay and highly recommend it to anyone. "
"This is a beautiful house in an ideal location just steps from the beach. The views from the deck are second to none. Everything anyone could want in a vacation home."
"We had a great trip! Sip-N-Sea was the nicest beach home that we’ve ever rented. The house is very clean and cozy. It was very convenient in regards to accessing the beach. It only took a couple of minutes to walk to the ocean. We will definitely be renting this house again. Overall, it was a great experience. "
"The home was beautiful! Everything we needed was there! The kids loved it! Only thing was I wish we could of used the elevator, they have one but not for guest to use. But other than that perfect!"
"We absolutely loved everything about this house. Our family of ten included four grandkids and they had a blast. They loved the bunk beds , the pool, the house was gorgeous! We walked to the beach everyday for sunrise and enjoyed laying by the pool. We would no doubt rent this property again someday!!"
"Wonderful vacation with family. Plenty of room. Had issues with pool first day but was very quickly taken care of and they checked on it every day. Would stay there again!!"
"Our stay at Sip and Sea was amazing!!! The house is clean and very beautifully decorated!!! It accommodated our family of 14 very well. The pool and back deck was amazing and we spent countless hours back there. We thought that we left behind a childs stuffy and they went back a few different times to try and find it. Never did, but it was a very kind gesture. Would definitely recommend Sip and Sea!!! "
"We booked this house last minute for a quick getaway! The house is amazing... The views to the ocean are unreal and the beach is super close. The house was very clean and fit us and another family (4 adults and 5 children total) perfectly. The kids all loved the bunk beds and sitting area! The house was clean and appliances were high end.
We would love to come stay here again in the future. It was the perfect house!"
"A group of friends and I rented the house for an annual fishing trip. It's a great house with a unique (in a good way) layout. My only request would be for the Owners to provide more/better dishes/glasses/pots/pans...was lacking for a large group and would have been an issue if we had not brought some of our own pots/pans."